There is nothing better than a homemade cookie, and you can easily make the perfect cookie right on the countertop in an air fryer. These chocolate butter cookie recipes are really quick to make, and you can eat them when they’re still warm or save them for an after-dinner treat.
Chocolate Butter Cookie Recipes: Ingredients
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup cornflour
- 1 cup wholemeal plain flour
- 100 grams dark chocolate
Chocolate Butter Cookie Recipes: Method
- Preheat air fryer to 150C.
- Use a mixer or beater to whisk butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Gently mix both flours into the creamed mixture and knead until a dough forms.
- Lightly flour a work surface and roll out dough to a finger thickness.
- Use a cookie cutter to cut into desired shape and place onto a baking paper covered airfryer tray, ensuring they do not touch. Try around 5 at a time.
- Place into the air fryer for around 20 minutes or until turning golden.
- Cook remaining cookies in batches.
- Set aside cookies to cool on a wire rack.
- Once cookies are completely cooled, break up dark chocolate into a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between until fully melted.
- Drizzle each cookie with chocolate and allow to set.
- This Butter Cookie recipe makes 10 serves – 10 cookies unless using a small cookie cutter. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days. We Highly suggest also our delicious churros recipe!
Serves 10 at 272 calories per serve.