These tasty ham, spinach, and egg breakfast muffins are high in protein to keep you feeling fuller for longer and are also rich in choline which boosts your mental alertness to keep you feeling energized.
Ham, spinach, and egg breakfast muffins recipe
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Ham, spinach, and egg breakfast muffins recipe ingredients
- cooking oil spray
- 1/2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 240 grams lean smoked ham
- 9 eggs
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat milk of choice
- 1 tsp dried dill
Ham, spinach, and egg breakfast muffins recipe method
- Preheat oven to 350°F and lightly spray 6 holes of a standard muffin tin with cooking oil spray.
- Heat the olive oil in a frypan over medium heat. Add the onion and sauté for a minute or two, until translucent. Add the spinach and stir for a minute or two, until wilted.
- Line each muffin tin hole with 2 slices of ham to form a “cup”.
- Whisk eggs, milk, dill, cooked onion, and spinach. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture evenly into each ham cup and bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until firm and the egg is cooked through.
- Allow cooling for a few minutes in the tin before removing. Serve two muffins per person.
- Leftover muffins can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 days or freeze for up to 2 months.
Ham, spinach, and egg breakfast muffins recipe Nutritional Information Per Serving
Have you tried the Healthy Man Meal Replacement?
It’s the perfect low-calorie meal replacement for busy blokes wanting to boost weight loss and improve overall health. It’s full of whey and soy protein which means it’ll leave you feeling full and satisfied and keep you going till your next meal.
If you want to shift some kilo’s, look no further than The Healthy Man’s Meal Replacement!
- Enhance fat-burning ability
- Improve gut health
- Reduce beer belly
- Increase stamina
- Increase muscle strength
- Increase energy, vitality and overall health